Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world class manufacturing processes and techniques. Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. When it comes to your vehicle’s handling, look and performance, Pro Comp knows you don’t make compromises and neither do they. Why bother putting a suspension system together yourself, when you can get the perfect off-road suspension system already packaged for you? Pro Comp suspension lift kits provide a smooth, comfortable ride, while responding to off-road conditions. Pro Comp suspension lift kits help you to get the right height, clearance, and attitude on your vehicle and maintain that “factory” ride quality, while improving handling. Pro Comp suspension lift kits come with all of the necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions.From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere Pro Comp will get you there and back.
- Part Number: K5069B
- Front Lift Type: Crossmembers & Steering Knuckles
- Rear Lift Type: Lift Blocks w/ Add-A-Leaf & U-Bolts
- Front Lift Amount (IN) 6 Inch
- Color: Black
- Shocks: ES9000 Series Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks
- Shock Boots Not Included
- This is a complete suspension system with everything you need to lift your vehicle including the shocks
- This Kit & All Components Are Brand New, Factory Sealed w/ Full Pro Comp Lift Shield, 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specifications. (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, ect.).
- Vehicle may require fender modifications for maximum tire size fitment.
- OE wheels will not fit. 07-13 models require 18″ wheels with up to 5.5″ backspace or 20″ wheels with up to 6″ backspace.
- Use of a 35″ x 12.50″ tire may require the removal of the front inner fender mud flaps and/or other fender modifications. Call us toll free @ 1-888-874-3824 for more information regarding fender modifications.
- Speedometer and ABS recalibration will be necessary if larger tires (10% more than stock diameter) are installed.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Maintains factory ride w/ increased ground clearance
- One piece drop-down cross members and high strength extended steering knuckles preserve factory suspension and steering geometry.
- Approximate installation time for complete suspension system is 6-8 hours by a certified mechanic.
- Max Tire Size: 35” x 12.50”
- : 18” +
- : 8” – 9”
- Wheel Backspace: 4” – 6”
- Steering Knuckles
- Drop Crossmembers
- Bump Stop Extensions
- Differential Drop Brackets
- Sway Bar Drops
- Rear Blocks
- Rear U-Bolts
- Rear Add-A-Leafs
- Related Brackets
- Related Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Front Strut Spacers
- Rear ES9000 Series Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks
The Pro Comp ES9000 is the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorber. With its twin tube design and 10 stage velocity sensitive valving, the ES9000 delivers not only a smooth, comfortable highway ride, but it also enhances off road handling and performance. Engineered for those driving enthusiasts demanding optimum capacity for heavy loads as well as the most demanding driving conditions. It’s a 1 3/8” nylon banded full displacement piston head and double welded shock mounts ensure maximum strength and long lasting durability.
What it does: Pro Comp Shock Absorbers for the hardcore off-road enthusiast. With its masterful design and incredible intuition, the Pro Comp ES9000 not only offers a smooth highway ride, but is also optimized to handle heavy loads, even during the most demanding driving conditions. Along with extreme brawn and durability, and peerless off-road handling, the Pro Comp ES9000 is a perfect representation of unmatched and innovative Pro Comp Shock Absorbers.
What it has: Charged with nitrogen gas encapsulated in a twin tube design, the Pro Comp ES9000 is superlative in on and off-road handling and performance. 10-stage velocity sensitive valving helps the vehicle adjust to driving conditions, and the extreme, heavy-duty design of these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers is specifically engineered for off-road enthusiasts desiring optimum capacity for heavy loads. 1 3/8” nylon banded full displacement head and double welded shock mounts for added durability top off the Pro Comp ES 9000.
- Superior Stability The Pro Comp ES9000 uses twin tube nitrogen gas technology to ensure stable, reliable performance at all times, and the expanded design increase the fluid capacity of these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers up to 50%.
- Evolving Performance 10-stage velocity sensitive valving give these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers maximum versatility for every road condition.
- Quality Craftsmanship The Pro Comp ES9000 uses 1 3/8” nylon banded piston and 5/8” chrome hardened piston rod for the highest quality construction.
- Pro Comp Suspension Lifetime Guarantee As with all ES series Pro Comp Shock Absorbers, the Pro Comp ES9000 is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
- Shock Boots Must Be Purchased Separately
Additional Options for this Lift KitIncrease performance and enhance your vehicles look with these additional Pro Comp options for your new lift kit and vehicle. Get any or all of these additional options for your lift kit, sold separately, at NO additional shipping cost to you. Call us toll free @ 1-888-874-3824 or ask us a question using this ad to find out how.
- Front MX2.75 Coilovers
- Front Stainless Steel Skid Plate
- Rear Traction Bars
- Rear Traction Bar Mounting Kit
- Rear Block Kit w/ U-Bolts – 1″ Level Lift
- Shock Boots – 17 Different Colors
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra 4WD/2WD
If you are unsure of the Suspension Lift Kit you need to fit your vehicle, please contact us before ordering. We are happy to take the time to make sure you get the proper Suspension Lift Kit for your vehicle. We recommend fitment based on published industry guides as well as our many years of experience with Suspension Lift Kits and custom vehicles, however, vehicle fitment may vary, particularly in the case of modified or custom vehicles, or with over sized wheels/tires. Please inspect Suspension Lift Kit for damage/wrong part number before installing or warranty/returns will be void. All sales are final. Before orderingSuspension Lift Kit, please send us the year, make & model of your vehicle. We cannot ship until we have this information. We are an authorized Pro Comp dealer and offer the complete line of Pro Comp products. If you do not see the part you are looking for, give us a call and we will be more than happy to help you find just what your looking for at a competitive price & with unbeatable customer service.
Pro Comp Lift Shield, 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty