6″ Crossmember /Knuckle Lift Kit w/ ES9000 Series Shocks
Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world class manufacturing processes and techniques. Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. When it comes to your vehicle’s handling, look and performance, Pro Comp knows you don’t make compromises and neither do they. Why bother putting a suspension system together yourself, when you can get the perfect off-road suspension system already packaged for you? Pro Comp suspension lift kits provide a smooth, comfortable ride, while responding to off-road conditions. Pro Comp suspension lift kits help you to get the right height, clearance, and attitude on your vehicle and maintain that “factory” ride quality, while improving handling. Pro Compsuspension lift kits come with all of the necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere Pro Comp will get you there and back.
- Part Number: K1084B
- Front Lift: Crossmembers & Steering Knuckles
- Rear Lift Type: Lift Blocks & U-Bolts
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 6 Inch
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 6 Inch
- Color: Black
- Shocks: ES9000 Series Shocks
- This is a complete suspension system with everything you need to lift your vehicle including the shocks
- This Kit & All Components Are Brand New, Factory Sealed w/ Full Pro CompLimited Lifetime Warranty
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specifications. (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, ect.)
- Vehicle may require fender modifications for maximum tire size fitment.
- Vehicles will require alignment after kit is installed
- Vehicles w/ 6.0L engine – exhaust crossover kit 51810 will be required for 4WD and sold separately
- Vehicles w/ 8.1L engine – exhaust crossover modification will be required for 4WD
- A maximum backspace of 4.75″ is recommended when using 16″ and 17″ wheels w/ the K1084 knuckle system
- Excludes 2WD vehicles w/ front coil springs & 2WD/4WD vehicles w/ dual rear wheels
- Use of a 35×12.50 tire may require fender relocation kit 90-6640 for additional tire to fender clearance
- GM factory 2500 HD tie rods required for installation on 1500HD/K2500 models
- Tie rod reinforcement kit threads directly onto the factory tie rods to provide extra support for GM vehicles equipped w/ over-sized tire & wheels
- Max Tire Size: 35” x 12.50”
- : 16” +
- : 8” – 10”
- Wheel Backspace: 4” – 5”
- Steering Knuckles
- Drop Crossmembers
- Diff Drop Brackets
- Sway Bar Links
- CV Axle Spacers
- Differential Skid Plate
- Related Hardware
- Rear 4″ Blocks
- Rear U-Bolts
- ES9000 Series Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks
The Pro Comp ES9000 is the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorber. With its twin tube design and 10 stage velocity sensitive valving, the ES9000 delivers not only a smooth, comfortable highway ride, but it also enhances off road handling and performance. Engineered for those driving enthusiasts demanding optimum capacity for heavy loads as well as the most demanding driving conditions. It’s a 1 3/8” nylon banded full displacement piston head and double welded shock mounts ensure maximum strength and long lasting durability.
What it does: Pro Comp Shock Absorbers for the hardcore off-road enthusiast. With its masterful design and incredible intuition, the Pro Comp ES9000 not only offers a smooth highway ride, but is also optimized to handle heavy loads, even during the most demanding driving conditions. Along with extreme brawn and durability, and peerless off-road handling, the Pro Comp ES9000 is a perfect representation of unmatched and innovative Pro Comp Shock Absorbers.
What it has: Charged with nitrogen gas encapsulated in a twin tube design, the Pro Comp ES9000 is superlative in on and off-road handling and performance. 10-stage velocity sensitive valving helps the vehicle adjust to driving conditions, and the extreme, heavy-duty design of these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers is specifically engineered for off-road enthusiasts desiring optimum capacity for heavy loads. 1 3/8” nylon banded full displacement head and double welded shock mounts for added durability top off the Pro Comp ES 9000.
- Superior Stability The Pro Comp ES9000 uses twin tube nitrogen gas technology to ensure stable, reliable performance at all times, and the expanded design increase the fluid capacity of these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers up to 50%.
- Evolving Performance 10-stage velocity sensitive valving give these Pro Comp Shock Absorbers maximum versatility for every road condition.
- Quality Craftsmanship The Pro Comp ES9000 uses 1 3/8” nylon banded piston and 5/8” chrome hardened piston rod for the highest quality construction.
- Pro Comp Suspension Lifetime Guarantee As with all ES series Pro Comp Shock Absorbers, the Pro Comp ES9000 is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
- Shock Boots Must Be Purchased Separately