6” Crossmember/Knuckle Lift Kit w/ MX2.75 Coil Overs & MX6 Adjustable Shocks
Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world class manufacturing processes and techniques. Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. When it comes to your vehicle’s handling, look and performance, Pro Comp knows you don’t make compromises and neither do they. Why bother putting a suspension system together yourself, when you can get the perfect off-road suspension system already packaged for you? Pro Comp suspension lift kits provide a smooth, comfortable ride, while responding to off-road conditions. Pro Comp suspension lift kits help you to get the right height, clearance, and attitude on your vehicle and maintain that “factory” ride quality, while improving handling. Pro Comp suspension lift kits come with all of the necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere Pro Comp will get you there and back.
- Part Number: K4143BMX
- Front Lift Type: Crossmembers & Steering Knuckles
- Rear Lift Type: Block/U-Bolt Kit
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 6 Inch
- Color: Black
- Coil Overs: Front MX2.75 Coil Overs
- Shocks: MX6 Adjustable Shocks
- This is a complete suspension system with everything you need to lift your vehicle including the shocks
- This Kit & All Components Are Brand New, Factory Sealed w/ Full Pro Comp Lift Shield, 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF Download)
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specifications. (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, ect.)
- Vehicle may require fender modifications for maximum tire size fitment.
- Rear axle shim kit 52700 can be used to increase rear ride height up to 1″.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- This kit should not be installed on Raptor Edition models 09-13.
- Max Tire Size: 35” x 12.50”
- : 18” +
- : 8” – 9.5”
- Wheel Backspace: 4” – 5”
- Steering Knuckles
- Drop Crossmembers
- Diff Drop Brackets
- Sway Bar Drops
- Related Hardware
- Rear 4″ Blocks
- Rear U-Bolts
- MX2.75 Coil Overs
- MX6 Adjustable Shocks
Achieve the highest level of customization with the latest line of Pro Comp Suspension MX Series Shocks. Tailored to meet demands of off-road enthusiasts the world over, the Pro Comp Suspension MX Series is engineered to fit specific vehicle applications for maximum ride comfort, handling, and load carrying ability.
Step up to quality, precision and maximum adjustability with the MX6. Each MX6 is precision engineered and custom valved for your vehicle. The MX6’s inverted mounting design reduces unsprung weight and protects the shock body from damage. This design also allows ease of fitment with no clearance problems in high performance late model vehicle applications.
What it is: Featuring maximum adjustability and custom valving tailored to your vehicle the Pro Comp MX6 Shocks use the latest technology in Pro Comp Shock Absorbers to deliver the utmost performance in any situation. Intuitive inverted design reduces the unsprung weight and protects the body from damage. The Pro Comp MX6 Shocks also make fitment easy, with no clearance problems in high performance, late model vehicle applications.
- Black Shock Boots Included to Protect The Shock Body From Damage
- 6-Way External Adjuster
- Precision Six Position Control Assembly
- Velocity Sensitive Disc Valving
- Lightweight/Incredibly Fast Dampening Response
- Maximizes Suspension Performance
- Maximizes Vehicle Stability And Ride Comfort
- Reduces Un-Sprung Weight
- 2009-2013 Ford F-150 4WD
If you are unsure of the Suspension Lift Kit you need to fit your vehicle, please contact us before ordering. We are happy to take the time to make sure you get the proper Suspension Lift Kit for your vehicle. We recommend fitment based on published industry guides as well as our many years of experience with Suspension Lift Kits and custom vehicles, however, vehicle fitment may vary, particularly in the case of modified or custom vehicles, or with over sized wheels/tires. Please inspectSuspension Lift Kit for damage/wrong part number before installing or warranty/returns will be void. All sales are final. Before ordering Suspension Lift Kit, please send us the year, make & model of your vehicle. We cannot ship until we have this information. We are an authorized Pro Comp dealer and offer the complete line of Pro Comp products. If you do not see the part you are looking for, give us a call and we will be more than happy to help you find just what your looking for at a competitive price & with unbeatable customer service.
Pro Comp Lift Shield, 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty