6″ RTS System w/ Performance Twin Tube Hydraulic Shocks
Fabtech’s development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for their designs that continue to lead the market. To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production. Fabtech suspension opens the door for premium off road systems with the line of Fabtech lift kits. These top-rated kits offer quality that has helped make Fabtech suspensions a giant in the off road industry.
Fabtech’s cutting edge RTS system has now been developed for the all new GM HD platform. The 6” RTS utilizes a patent pending bracket system that keep the torsion bars raised up, in the stock location. This feature provides superior ground clearance at the frame as there are no torsion bars hanging down to become high centered on or damaged when offroading.
The 6” RTS system has been designed with unitized bracketry to retain the four front compression stops of the vehicle as GM intended. This distributes impact loads across a wide section of the frame rather than at a single point.
High arched crossmembers and front differential skid plate are constructed of 1/4” thick steel to resist bending from hard front suspension impacts. Only 1/4” thick steel provides the rigidity and strength necessary to relocate the torsion bars, bump stops and lower control arms properly.
Minimal heavy duty bracketry allow for a fast installation time with only two holes to drill and no cutting of the front diff housing. The 6” RTS system allows the use of both 18” and 20” diameter wheels. Fabtech leads the industry with this new 6” RTS system for superior functionality both on and offroad for the GM HD.
- Kit #: K1046
- Front Lift Amount (IN): 6 Inch
- Rear Lift Amount (IN): 4 Inch
- Includes Shock/Struts: Yes
- Color: Black
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- This Kit & All Components Are Brand New, Factory Sealed w/ Full Manufactures Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This is a complete suspension system with everything you need to lift your vehicle including the shocks.
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires w/ 18×9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires w/ 20×10 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 355/65R18 tires w/18×9 wheels w/5 3/4” BS w/minor trimming
- Use 37/13.50R20 tires w/20×10 wheels w/5 3/4” BS w/minor trimming
Parts Included w/ Kit
- (2) Machined Spindle
- (2) Outer Tie Rod
- (2) Differential Bracket Driver
- (1) Differential Drop Rear
- (2) Upper Shock Mount
- (2) Sway Bar Extension
- (1) Black Front Crossmember
- (1) Black Rear Crossmember
- (1) Differential Skid Plate
- (1) Wheel Spacer for Spare Tire
- (1) Carrier Bearing Drop Bracket
- (1) Hardware Kit
- (1) Hardware Sub-Assembly Kit
- (2) Small RTS Bushing
- (2) Medium RTS Bushing
- (2) Large RTS Bushing
- (4) U Bolt
- (2) 4″ Block w/ Bumpstop
- (2) Torsion Bar Relocator
- (4) Performance Twin Tube Hydraulic Shocks
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of Fabtech’s suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Type: Hydraulic
- Internal Design: Twin Tube
- Adjustable: No
- Upper Mounting Style: Loop
- Lower Mounting Style: Loop
- Valving Type: 9 Stage High Velocity Valving
- Color: White
- Includes Dust Shield: No
- Includes Boot: No
- Polyurethane Bushings
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- 2011-2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 2WD/4WD
- 2011-2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD/4WD
Fabtech Warranty Information
Fabtech provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle, on which the product was originally installed, for defects in workmanship and materials. The Limited Lifetime Warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship. Take apart shocks are considered a serviceable shock with a one year warranty on leakage only. Service seal kits are available separately for future maintenance. All other shocks are covered under Fabtech’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Fabtech does not warrant any product for finish, alterations, modifications and/or installation contrary to Fabtech’s instructions. Alterations to the finish of the parts including but not limited to painting, powdercoating, plating and/or welding will void all warranties. Some finish damage may occur to parts during shipping which is considered normal and is not covered under warranty.