Control your air springs on the go with the convenience of Air Lift’s WirelessAIR, our premium wireless on-board compressor system. About the size of a garage door opener, the wireless controller conveniently clips to a vehicle’s visor allows you to inflate or deflate your air springs with a touch of a button: from inside or outside the vehicle. Using the remote from outside the vehicle allows you to make adjustments in full view of the vehicle.
- With the touch of a button, control the pressure in your air springs from the cab of your vehicle. This is extremely convenient for changes in load or road conditions. If you’ve just hooked up your RV, trailer or put a load in the bed of your truck, you can inflate your air springs to the desired pressure immediately. No more searching for a gas station compressor to find air!
- Exclusive two way communication provides advanced air system diagnostics such as leak detection and compressor communication failure. The system adjusts and automatically maintains set pressures.
- The system includes everything needed to install, including a heavy duty compressor, manifold, wiring harness, and wireless digital controller.
- Control two air springs on one axle with WirelessAIR. Not designed for use with a tank.
- The manifold is weather resistant and waterproof up to 2 ft for maximum life expectancy and protection from harsh vehicle environments and climates.
- WirelessAIR provides dual path airflow for your vehicle’s air springs. This means your left and right air springs can be set to independent pressures. This is particularly helpful if you have more weight on one side of the vehicle than the other.
- 2 programmable pressure settings for the loads you tow or haul the most.
- As an added safety measure, WirelessAIR automatically senses low air spring pressure and immediately activates to maintain a safe pressure level.
- All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs.
Easy Installation The WirelessAIR system installs with common mechanic tools in about 1 hour!. Follow these steps:
- Install the compressor using the hardware provided.
- Mount the manifold
- Install the electrical components and control your air springs wirelessly with the touch of a button